Sunday, December 19, 2010

Its been a month

So it's been a month since my last blog. Wonder where I have been? Oh yeah that work place lol.. So I am still without my truck. Pissy. Body shop said it would be after Christmas before I got it back.. Time has run out on my rental so that's an inconvenience. But anyway. How are yall my loyal reader (s)?

I have just been working. Got all the little nieces and nephews gifts out of the way. The M is taken care of. I still need to get the Boo something and my parents. Ohh it's never ending lol

I'm sick. Sucks to be me right now. I'm finally at the last day of my 6 day stretch. What was I thinking working on my day off?! Where did my brain power go? Must have went into my 7 patients.

Let me tell yall, I am seeing some frustrating shit. I know I have an attitude but there is a time and a place for every attitude and something other people's attitudes are IN THE WRONG place. And really, either SUCK IT or GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!! I just wanted to say that. I am damned tired of stupid talk!!

I didn't know the Duggars were on say Yes to the dress.

I always feel like I have so much to pour out then when I sit down to type it out I remember that some of the shit want to pour out some people might not should read LOL!! Maybe I should just write in a journal

tata for now.... still in a bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment