Friday, November 19, 2010

wreckage

So hello world
My body hurts!! I am so sad. So yall know I congratulated myself in August with the purchase of a new tahoe. Well my new tahoe met an unfortunate accident yesterday.. She is suffering some now. I am so sad!! Her whole driver side is messed up.... but on a good note Matheson and I were alright. The other drive was alright too. Thank God no one was hurt. Of course my whole body is hurting right now. In fact as soon as I get done with this blog I am going to go home and go to bed. My baby was SOOOO brave. Matheson wanted to be upset but he was so brave yesterday. I am so proud. I wanted to sit in the road and cry but my boy was so awesome.

Big shout out to my friends for checking up on me. To Kayla May for offering to come be with me. It means so much... To Hannah for stopping, thank you!! I've even got to send some good vibes to my brothers in law. They both came and checked on me. One claims to have checked my temp but I must have blacked out during that lol!! But we are ok. I was given a note saying take 2 days off and my supervisors said if I wanted to come back early I had to have a doctors note for that too. So ummm ok.....

Anyway.... Nothing new going on here. I had some stuff I wanted to blog on but all of it was overpowered by yesterday lol.

It hurts to breath and cough... how am I suppose to cough and deep breath when it hurts this bad?

tata for now... i travel by bubble

No comments:

Post a Comment