Wednesday, December 22, 2010

stem cell therapy

So I've been seeing this commercial for Stem Cell Therapy, a face lotion. I have watched the whole commercial and I understand what it is saying and how it works. But the only thing I can think while watching this commercial is...... it's a jar full of aborted fetuses. Yep thats the only thought I have.. People are rubbing aborted fetus on their face. I mean where else would they get a surplus of stem cells? Yeah I know this is morbid and gross and probably offensive to anyone who reads this but what else do you expect to come from my finger tips? For real now...
I realized I need a real journal today lol because sometimes I say things that other people probably shouldnt read lol! But I am who I am... Im like the Yankees.. you either love me or hate me

Byebye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment