Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to my readers. I am blessed this year like every year to be able to spend this time with my family and friends. I am blessed to be with those this year that I could have lost last year. I am blessed to remember those I wont get to see again. I am blessed to have made it to this holiday lol! I just want my family and friends to know I love them and hope to spend the next year laughing and cutting up with them LOL!!

I hope that next year I get to share the holiday with the same people I spent it with this year. I hope that I get to sing Christmas carols at work even though I don't know any of the words!

But anyway. I hope everyone out there has had a blessed and happy Christmas this year

Tomorrow the holiday will be over and I can let the rest of my feelings out

Love to all and bubbling around

No comments:

Post a Comment