Monday, December 20, 2010

useless penises

Ok you penis possessors out there. Yall are flat useless. I have asked several penis possessors the same question and I havent gotten a straight answer yet. Granted I could ask the man in my life and get the answer I need put that would ruin the lack of suprise on his Christmas present. So I guess I'm going to have to ask my Daddy because I know he will know. And before yall saying anything, Daddies are in a class all their own. So NAH!!

I just realized I am a shitty parent. Im sitting at my mother's and M's tee ball trophy and his sunday school project are both over here. Why arent these things at my house? I'm as confused as the next person.

So I had fun this evening with my girls. Got some shopping done too. Yeah I know Christmas is saturday but Im a scrooge.

Oh did I mention that my unfriend texted me after my wreck.. Told me she still loved me. Whatever. Funny way of showing some shit. Well my heart was broken and that shit dont heal! Swim in your guilt.

I am so happy to finally me off!!! I hate thos 6 day stretches. Oh well. Wish payday was a little earlier this week. Oh well....

Tata for now... cant wait to hit the sack...... bubbling away

No comments:

Post a Comment