Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Offical

So it is offical. I am a registered nurse!!! I am so freaking excited. It's amazing and surreal. So let's hope I am able to do this job. I have a number and everything!! YAY!!! So I took the NCLEX on June 5th.. It's amazing to know that I did actually learn something while in school. The nclex was actually easier than some of the test we took in school, but then I guess it should have been.

So I am sitting her watching Boo make cookies. The weekend people are going to miss Boo and his cookies LOL!!

My feeties are hurting. Lot's of walking today. I am kinda nervous, well really nervous about the whole being a real nurse thing.

Wow I just suck and am kinda boring huh. I cant think of anything interesting or enlightening to say. I just keep kinda staring at my lisence number. How moronic is that? lol! So world what is new with yall? I joined netflix the other day...Got our first movie yesterday. Still havent watched it.
So everyone is so excited that True Blood is coming back, but I could really care less. I think the show is kinda stupid. Give me Big Love any day of the week. Mormons are so much more amusing than vampires.

Alright, that's all for now folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment