Monday, June 21, 2010

AHHH MY ARM!!!

Hello world
Part of the skin on my upper arm is missing. Sucks. Bet it's going to suck even more tomorrow. I am tired today. I didnt get tired till a few mins ago. So I did nursie things with the charge nurse today. That was very interesting. I am greatly intimidated. It's cool though. I finally got my actual license in the mail. About damned time....

Matheson is insane. Just wanted the world to know I have an insane kid.. He's pretty awesome though lol

So I am reading this latest book by Laurell K Hamilton. I am really starting to get bored with this series. I am sick of pretty men. Men are suppose to be MEN!! MANLY MEN!!! Not look good with lipstick on. But that's just my opinion. With hair in weird places and scratching lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment