Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bedbugs

Did you know that bedbugs can hide in your electronics? Didnt know that myself. So whats up world? I know I have a few followers but no one has answer my whats up question yet :P

So I was a bum today!! It is my favorite past time of all times. BUM!!! Im really enjoying this Unholy Ghost book I am reading. The author is Stacia Kane. Getting a little panicky now about what I will read next tho. I let my mom have Bullet but since she hasnt started it yet I might steal it back.
So I can like read for fun now and not feel guilty about not studying!! It's kinda not as much fun without the guilt lol!!
I wanna go shopping. Who wants to go? I need to make a trip to Jackson to see my bud. HEY MICHELLE!!
Just watched M fall off the ramp on the back of the house.. Probably one of those things you're not suppose to laugh at. M just came up to me and told me he was allergic to rattle snakes. I told him most ppl were so it was ok. My baby is so funny...
As always I am watching the Yankees!!! GO BRONX BOMBERS!!! It's tied 0-0 right now.
Well I have another day of orientation. Tomorrow is computer day.. I am kinda computer stupid so let's hope this works out. Least I will be able to print my own tray list, maybe.
Well that's all for now folks. Yeah I know we havent gotten really exciting yet, but trust me... the excitement is coming. My life is filled with excitement and adventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment