Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day One

So I have decided to give this blogging thing a try. I used to blog some of myspace, but myspace is so dead nowa days lol. So, I dont know if I will have any followers but if I do, how are yall today?
Things are pretty good here. Finished nursing school. Supposedly passed boards (scared they may take it from me lol). Matheson survived his first year of real school and no one suffered bodily harm, as far as we can tell anyway.
I am currently watching the Yankees play (GO YANKS!!!) and umps just suck. He was so safe, well maybe not....
I went to my first semi real baseball game a few weeks ago. Boo and I went to see the MS Braves. I LOVE baseball. Matheson is suppose to start playing in July. We will see how that goes. Ive paid my money so he may just play in the dirt but we are going to give it a whirl.
Anyway, that's all for now folks... well let me add this: this is my blog, with my opinions. I listed it as adult contents because I at times resemble a sailor.. So yall have been warned :)

1 comment:

  1. The MS braves play here in birmingham right down the street from where I live. Birmingham Barons are the most awesome team in the league!! They do fireworks every Friday and Saturday night and it's free to stay and watch as part of admission. It's a good deal! Where do the braves play out of? Jackson?

    ReplyDelete