Tuesday, March 29, 2011

grown up

I feel like a grown up and I dont like it. I was talking to my friend Michelle and while talking, I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, did a load of laundry and fed M twice!!! And the whole time I was talking about work. These are the actions of adults and I DONT LIKE IT!!!! Dont like this grown up shit!! My legs ache. Like ache bad. It sucks to be me right now LOL!! But life is filled with humor. Do you know what is so awesome? Grandparents. They are truly awesome. SOME grandparents know that in order to keep their grandchildren alive they have to babysit them. SOME grandparents know that the safety and sanity of the world is only safe if they remove their grandchildren from their parents occasionally LOL!!! What isnt awesome are those grandparents that just want bragging rights but then cant be bothered with spending time with their grandchildren. What do yall think the grand part is there for? But this is just an opinion from me. So those of you who get pissed, whatever. I dont care. This is just a basic opinion. I understand that everyone situation is different. But this is just a general opinion. LOL!!! tata

No comments:

Post a Comment