Monday, April 11, 2011

almost over

So today is the last of my latest 6 days stretch. About time.. I was doing good till I got up this afternoon.. I would love some more sleep. So whats up loyal reader(s)? So I just had a brain fart or something. I'm working on an irritation. Gotta brush that shit off. I love a hypocrite though. I mean how can you tell someone you don't want there to still be anger between you then just bad mouth the shit out of that person. There's your fucking stupidity. I would going to use the word ignorance but I think stupidity fits a person like that better. I wonder if people like this have a fave color? I bet it's green for jealousy. OH! And I love being judged for my parenting skills. My kid is pretty healthy and seems well rounded. But maybe it's because I don't actually raise my own child. I mean he is in my presence currently and I feel a panic attack coming on (read sarcasm). I only spent the first 4 yrs as a stay at home mom. Unlike some people who shove their kid off on someone they've only met once. But hey its ok to smoke around your kids too. The dumbass shit said that. LOL!!! So Saturday was my friend Jozzy's bday!! Had fun hanging with her before had to go to that place that involves blue scrubs and poop. We did get to watch the abdominalable abbominableable snowman at the quwarker barrel though LOL!! Ok yall outsies!! tata

No comments:

Post a Comment