Sunday, March 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

So today is my Mom's birthday!! Happy birthday mom!! Love you. The awesomest mom and all that jazz.. I mean for real and all, she does put up with me and she didnt drown me at birth or any other time in the 19 years I lived at home. So she must be a saint or something.

So I am getting so fucking mad. I am so tired of hearing all this bullshit. Boo thinks I should just feed into the delusions of those around me and I think I just might start doing. I am just so tired of hearing it!!! Yall are fucking adults.. Grow up and quit bitching about it or do something about it. And sometimes I want to tell one of those people that talking about all the dating they did actually makes them sound like a whore. Which Im pretty sure might be accurate!!!

So Lacy dog is gone. She needed to go but it broke my heart too. M hasnt mentioned it yet, but I know he knows.

So this is my weekend to work. BLAH!!! It is just so BORING at work on my weekend.

anyway tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment