Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Twisting paintings

So last saturday ANP and Jess and I went to painting with a twist. I think I needed a little more twisting lol but I hadnt had any sleep and no sleep and wine dont twist. So we painted a big red poppie. Mine looked like a poppie in a hurricane lol!! I had fun though and I know ANP did. I guess Jess did. But my paint looks just as good as anyone elses from there. Even the irritating voiced lady who kept saying 'look at me look at me i want yellow.' But I did have fun and I think it's pretty and I want to do it again. And of course my Boo likes it and is going to hang it in his office!! M liked it too!!
http://admin.paintingwithatwist.com/images/gallery/meridian/large/1733.jpg This should be the pic from our night

So I got to see my Michelle yesterday!! Im so excited!! I miss you and stuffies though!! She just had her birthday too. Great to be 18.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment