Friday, June 3, 2011

Assisted suicide

So Jack Kevorkiam died. Age 83. I used to be one of those people that believed that it was cruel to let people suffer. I mean we dont let our dogs suffer the way we let some of our humans suffer. Ive watched people suffer and it sucks. It tears at my heart to watch these people dying in a horrible manner and know they are hurting. So I did lean towards the whole doctor assisted suicide thing. But the other night I watched a show on tv called Dying in Oregon or something along those lines. It was was doctor assisted suicide in Oregon. And it turned my stomach. I would have said if someone asked me last week if I agreed with physician assisted suicide I would have agreed with it. But now, NO! I cant say I feel that way. There was just something about the way they presented that show that makes me still feel sick to my stomach and soul. I feel dirty after watching this show. I truely believe it is awful the way people have to suffer but I just dont know about the assisted suicide thing now. I would have said that it was something I was firm on but now I feel different. Oh well, good thing Im a nurse and not a doctor right?

Lets see readers..... I had more I wanted to say. I really want to invest in a kindle or something. I have offically run out of space to put books. I do need something new to read though. Im reading the last in the outlander series and its like 1 million pages long. But I would love something a little more relaxing.

So back to the grind.....
tata yalls

1 comment:

  1. You can buy a storage shed and put all your books in it. That could be your own little library.

    ReplyDelete