Monday, June 20, 2011

Chronic Road Rage

So I apparently suffer from chronic road rage. Or enjoy it. Either way, road rage. I havent been afflicted by it here lately until today but COME ON PEOPLE! Yes they have gas pumps at walmart, dont have a stroke. Unless its a heat stroke because your dumbass is willing to wait in line forEVER to get gas that's a whole 3 cents cheaper. While waiting in line your burning all you just saved. Dumb shit. But it is like people turn into the walmart parking lot and forget how to drive. Is there a magic force field at the walmart drive way that automatically takes away your common sense? I always thought walmart was of the devil. The devil has stolen your brain.

So my mother in law is currently in the hospital. Hope it turns out to be nothing, worried it will be something. I know we have our differences and stuff but I love her and wish her well. And what would the family do without her? Other than Boo the majority of them can barely fucntion without her holding their hands or at least raising their kids. No not everyone but we all know that the youngest cant raise his own kids. And the oldest is such a pile of shit. Saw it in walmart today. I have never actually seen someone turn their heads to avoid some one else before, but there it was. Subtle much? I think not.

So lots on my mind. I just cant decide!! Do I go there or do I stay here?? Yall tell me lol! Nothing to stupid going on in my life currently. Where actually there is a shitload of stupid. I mean get the shit straight. I was polite enough to point out the problem now fucking fix it!

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment