Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Well if could have been dick, huh

Hello world... Happy sound not somber like that song

So what's up faithful readers? My fingers arent working right. I keep missing letters.

Im feeling kinda lost and drifty lately. I dont have anything concrete to work on. No book to read, no school to do and work is just a hobby anyway right? Should be anyway. Work should be a hobbish activity that you get paid for.

I dont really have anything to bitch about currently. Anything that might inspire bitching at the moment isnt really worth excertion of my fingers.

Well I lived long enough to read the last of the Fever books. Im still in awe. I wanted to reread it but I couldnt handle it emotionally. I still want to cry when I think about the ending. But I still LOVE Barrons!! Who wouldnt?

In March the last Earth's Children book comes out. Cant wait!!

So Im going to head homeward but I just wanted to add as an after thought
FUCK YOU!!!

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment