Sunday, February 20, 2011

more truck drama

So as my dedicated readers well know I had a wreck back in November.. Well got the tahoe back at the beginning of January. Well after getting the initial little things fixed I just gave up on anything else. Friday when I got off work I went to get my oil changed. While there I asked how much it would cost to fix my external temp gage (something that hasnt worked since I got it back from the body shop). Well after spending 2 hours looking for the problem the mechanic comes out and says that the temp sensor and EVERY involved in it WAS NOT THERE!!! UGH! So I went back to the body shop and told them. Have to bring it back monday to get all that fixed. While waiting at the body shop I broke my key off in the ignition!!!! So this results in the purchase of 2 new keys. Keys that have to be PROGRAMMED!!! The guy in the parts department was pretty nice though. So thank you parts guy. Well later that evening Boo is FINALLY able to get the broke key out and the new key programmed! Just for future reference there is only a 5 second window in which to get the old key out and the new key in while programming. Just thought yall should know. So that was my most recent truck drama! Life is full of humor as yall can tell LOL!

So I have to work 3-11 today. I actually kinda like that shift but it is so busy. Just hope it goes well. Least I will get to see ANP! Assuming I dont go work in some other hellhole. I would put money on the other hell hole part

Anyway!! tata

1 comment:

  1. You are having the worst luck with your vehicle lately. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete