Friday, August 6, 2010

shit in a hole

Alright those of you out there. Move out of the past. I have left my past behind. It took a while but eventually you can shake that shit off. So let's focus on the here and now. Are you listening? I hate people who are to scared of face to face confrontation but will go on and on with people not related to a situation or that even know the situation. And name calling. Well you're a poopy head. Got to make sure I can use terms you can understand there. Dont want to get too educated for some people out there. I spent a time unhappy with myself but I am adult enough to realize that I am the only one who can change myself. It's a waste of energy to sit around and bitch about what other people have or do just because you're unhappy with your own life. Grow some balls and step out and make changes. Even a child can figure out that changes need to be made when you're unhappy. Get over the jealously that clouds your vision. I cant help it that I am happy with where I am in my life. I worked to get to this point and make myself happy. No one can contribute to your happiness until you start to work on your own happiness. But by all means sit in your smoke filled, pet hair infested shit hole and bitch about how other people are shit, when you know deep down inside that you're really the shit in that hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment