Sunday, August 8, 2010

change

I used to be very opposed to change but then I decided to jump head first into something because I knew I need change in my life to make me happy. So I have now made a very massive change in my whole lifestyle (no I havent kicked Boo out, yet). But even now after making changes I will admit that I still get kinda nauseous when I think about making other changes. Example: we just bought a new vehicle. I WANTED a new truck badly, needed one also. But even though I didnt want to drive a car forever it was still sickening to make that change back to something I was familiar with and WANTED/NEEDED! But another change has come along recently. And amazingly it is a relief to have it made. I didnt consciously make thing change. Didnt go into the moment with change in mind, but I have to admit that life is lighter post change. Goodbye old and unreliable. HELLO NEW WORLD!!!

So I have been a nurse for 2 months now. Started nights last monday. I AM SO EXHAUSTED!!! I think I did a really good job on my first week at nights. I didnt fall asleep at work, least I dont think I did. I didnt fall asleep on the way home. And I didnt fall asleep while standing in a patients room. BUT IM SO TIRED!!!! Lol... I thought I was doing really well until a patient told me I looked tired at like 3 am. Maybe I just look old. I mean Im only like 27, what's old there?

Hmm... seems like I had something else to say here but I got distracted by the internet... anyway
ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment