Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's May

So I just had to read back through to see what the last thing I said was..

Hello loyal reader!!! How is life treating you? Apparently I am exhausted in my life right now. Spoke to my mother this morning on the phone and have NO memory of it at all!! I will admit there are times when Im sleepy on the phone but this convo I have NO memory at all. Wow. Work is kicking my ass. I aint liking that evening shit, ahhemm, I mean shift.... lol

So I worked 2 doubles a week ago. Check looked nice but what does that tell you? Yep that's what it tells me too.

No big drama in my life currently. Kinda looking for some changes, just not sure how to go about making them. But I guess I will just hang in and chill for a little. Chillin chillin chillin, just keep on chillin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment