Sunday, January 23, 2011

phone bill

So I havent paid my real phone bill in so long I dont remember the password to it lol!! And they have changed their website since the last time I paid it LOL!!! Why pay it often? It's shitty ass service.... anyway

So we had fun this weekend with friends and drinks. It was good to not be at the stressed out place we call work. Pain in the ass yall. And if work isnt stressful enough I am tired of hearing about other people's problems! I didnt go any farther into psychology because I didnt want to listen to people bitch about problems they thought they had. Yeah I know Im a nurse but most of the people I am dealing with have REAL problems, not just perceived problems. Ive got problems too, but I dont spend half my time whining about it. And personally if you hate it so much DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! Problems are like politics. You cant bitch about the government if you dont vote, you cant bitch about your problems if youre not going to take forward action to fix them. But thats just my opinion

My great aunt Bobby died. She's been ill a very long time so it's just one of those things.

What else is going on....hmmmm.... Oh I think someone I know has the begining of a drinking problem. Yep, gulp gulp. Oh and my, read this MY friends said they want to split custody of Boo in the divorce. I see where their loyalties lie...

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment